Web design by Colin Millington                                                                                                                 Site sponsored by Barnston Conservation Society
 

Home       Camp     Conservation Society    Countryside        Events     Fox & Hounds     History     School    Links     Contact 



 
CHURCH

                            Christchurch Barnston was built in 1871 at a
                               cost of 3,500.  Built from Storeton stone
                              it was to serve the communities of Pensby
                                                   and Barnston.

                             The Church has its own website to visit just
                                      click on the picture opposite or 

                     http://www.achurchnearyou.com/barnston-christ-church/